1. What to drive for Gereck Delivery Services?
To drive for Gereck Delivery Service, you must;
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a registered vehicle with up-to-date auto insurance
- Have a valid US driver’s license
- Have a commercial auto-insurance
2. How can I make extra-income with GDS?
Partnering as an Independent Business Owner( IBO) you will make extra-income on all transactions done using your shareable link. More so you will receive automatic payments into your bank account through stripe. You must connect to stripe during enrolment.
3. Who can be a Gereck Partner?
There are 3 kinds of partners;
- Business owner. This is a partner with a store and GERECK provide delivery services to this kind of partner. To enrol as a Business Owner with GERECK, go to www.gereck.com, click on Become a partner, fill and submit a form. Within 2-3 days business days Gereck admin will review your application and provide a decision.
- Independent Business Owner. This partner does not own a store but is provided with a shareable link by GERECK upon registration. When the link is used, the IBO receives a commission on every delivery done using this link. To enrol as an Independent Business Owner with GERECK, go to www.gereck.com, click on Become a partner, fill and submit a form. Within 2-3 days business days Gereck admin will review your application and provide a decision.
- Business partner. This kind of partner has a functional delivery system in place but wish to use the GERECK platform to manage their deliveries and vehicle park. To enrol as a Business partner with GERECK, go to www.gereck.com, click on Become a partner, fill and submit a form. Within 2-3 days business days Gereck admin will review your application and provide a decision.
4. Download and Install GDS mobile app
There is a Gereck app for either android or iphone appliances.
- If you are an android phone user, go to Google Playstore, download and install it. The app can also be downloaded and installed from www.gereck.com and follow the steps by clicking on Get Started button.
- For iphone users, download and install the app from appstore.
For more information on how to download and install the Gereck app, go to the Driver’s Manual
5. How to reset my password
You can change your password by following these steps:
There are 2 ways to change or update password
- Sign in to Gereck app.
- On the splash screen, click on forgot password
- Enter your email address and submit.
- Login to your email address and follow the instructions to change your password.
- Click on the hamburger icon
- Go to my account
- Click on change password
- Fill in your old password, new password 2 times
- Click update to validate your entries
- Go to login panel
- Click on forgot password
- Enter your email address and submit.
- Login to your email address and follow the instructions to change your password
What if I'm moving and want to change my region in the app?
Gereck mobile app can be used anywhere in the United States. It automatically recognizes your location. All you need is to choose your present location and you are good to go.
My account is temporarily disabled, what should I do?
Contact Gereck Support at email@example.com and they will provide details about the deactivation, as well as next steps to follow to reactivate your account.
What will I be delivering?
You will deliver all sorts of items with varying weights and sizes using the Gereck App which can be downloaded from Appstore for iphones and from Playstore for android phones. You will also deliver ready-to-eat food. Food MUST be delivered within the next 2 hours upon pick up.
What are the sizes of packages to be delivered?
- Packages will vary in size and weight but the driver will only load packages less than 50 pounds.
- Depending on your vehicle type specified at on-boarding, only a particular size and weight of packages will be available for you for pickup and delivery.
7. What are the Parcel Types?
Go to the booking form on schedule a delivery now for the various parcel types.
8. What if I have difficulties delivering the package?
If you have difficulties delivering either due to the inability to find the drop-off location or any unforeseen circumstance, phone, text, or email GDS Management at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and take back the package to the pick up location within 6 hours of pick up.
Gereck support team will investigate any undelivered package within 8 hours.
9. When will I be paid
When should I expect to be paid?
Gereck Delivery Service processes payments on Thursdays via direct deposit to the bank account you provided during sign up. You should see payments in your bank account the following day, but due to events like bank holidays, your deposit maybe delayed.
10. How is GDS different from other delivery services
- GDS is the only delivery company that provide furniture mounting service to customers.
11. What are the different types of Cars used by GDS?
Passenger car: motor vehicle used for carrying persons which is capable of carrying eight or more such persons in addition to the driver, it has limited space for luggage. This is the suggested type for small parcels.
Pick up car or pickup truck: is a light-duty truck having an enclosed cab and an open cargo area with low sides and tailgate. It has more space for luggage. This is the suggested car type for large parcels.
Trailer: This is a truck with sufficient space for luggage. Examples of trailers are 12-foot, 16-foot etc trucks. This vehicle type is good for transporting largest parcel type and moving.